Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Adventures of Gabe

For Labor Day we went down to Shell Knob and had
lots of fun with our friends and playing in the water.
Gabe was so adventurous and had a lot of firsts. He is tubing in
this picture which isn't a first for him but he was having a blast.

This is definitely a first for Gabe. Greg and I wanted
to go jump off the cliffs so we asked Gabe if he wanted to go.
He actually said yes. Here is a picture of him jumping off one
of the cliffs. It was great. Not only did he do it once, but he
went back for seconds.

Sue was very sweet and let Gabe drive the boat.
He looks so studious to me. He was so excited he got to
drive and he did a great job.

Gabe loves riding the wave runners. He and Shawn
went and rode it around for a while. I don't have a picture
of it but Greg and I took him on with us and Greg let
him drive it (the key was still attached to Greg) Gabe managed
to dump us off the side of it. Gabe ended up falling off too, we caught up
to the wave runner and Gabe felt bad but it was all fun.
Another first for Gabe, and I am so mad for not having the camera with me,
is that he tried to wake board. Talk about a proud daddy moment. He
almost go up and then got tuckered out. He said he is definitely going to try it
again though. Greg was so excited because as you all know, that is one of Greg's favorite
hobbies. Gabe is growing so much and we are loving watching him try new things.

4 comments:

DenosClan said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. A lot of 1sts for the whole family. You are CRAZY to jump off the cliffs. I don't know that I could have done it. I can't believe how much Gabriel has grown up. I'm so proud of him being adventurous and not afraid of trying new things!

DenosClan said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. A lot of 1sts for the whole family. You are CRAZY to jump off the cliffs. I don't know that I could have done it. I can't believe how much Gabriel has grown up. I'm so proud of him being adventurous and not afraid of trying new things!

Camie said...

Wowzers, what a fun time! I am sneaking in the suitcase next time you go to the lake.

Walker said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love to jetski! Cliff jumping... not so sure about. Kudos to you for jumping. You are still CRAZY though!