Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged

My lovely sister in law tagged me so here I go

10 years ago I:
1. Was in labor waiting for Gabe to make an entrance
2. lived in an apartment in Lake Elsinore, California
3. Worked at Walmart
4. Had been married a little over a year
5. was 20

Things on my to do list:

1. Finish homework
2. Vacuum family room
3. Finish laundry
4. Buy Gabe's birthday present
5. Unload the dishwasher

Snacks I enjoy
1. anything chocolate with a big glass of milk
2. Oreo cookies
3. string cheese
4. Lays potato chips (plain)
5. chips and salsa

If I were a millionaire I would:
1. hire someone to do laundry
2. Travel
3. put a lot of money away for my kids
4. send my parents and in-laws on a great trip
5. hire a landscaper

Places I have been
1.Chicago
2.Las Vegas
3. Utah
4.Morrow Bay
5. Colorado

Jobs I've had
1. Cust Svc Mgr at Walmart
2. Cust Rel Mgr at Ford
3. Admin at Michael Todd
4. House Cleaner
5. After school program van driver

I tag:

Kirstie
Pam
Tori
Tonia
Ilyse

2 comments:

Albanie said...

I love these things because you get to know so much about the person! I love everything chocolate too! I think that's just a mom thing, though....

DenosClan said...

My how far we've come. hehe. I always love reading other peoples posts but I hate doing them myself. But I did it for you. I have another one waiting for you on my blog. Enjoy!