Sunday, September 28, 2008

Philosophy Idiot

I just want to express my frustration a little. I am taking a Philosophy class this quarter and I just have to say I want to shoot myself. I do not get this whole idea and maybe it is because I do have a very clear picture of why I am here and what I am suppose to be doing. I have never had such a struggle in any of my classes as this one. It is very frustrating and I think Greg is tired of hearing me voice my complaints about it. I guess maybe if I stop complaining it might go better, but I just don't get these people. Hopefully I pass and don't have to take it again because then I know I will have a breakdown!!

6 comments:

Jon and Cheryl said...

I hated philosophy. I wondered who had the time to study it (let alone write a textbook on it!) when there are starving children in the world. --Cheryl

Mrs. Nick Jonas said...

I really hope you dont shoot yourself.Go on my blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

My mom said the exact same thing about her philosophy class! That having everything in perspective makes it frustrating to learn about other perceptions that don't quite make it. She said learning about communism was kind of creepy. :)

Camie said...

That would be really difficult for me too. Hang in there...maybe pass out a few BOM's! :)

Walker said...

You are not an idiot, well... Just kidding! Stay strong girlfriend!

Larry said...

Why is there air??