Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chop and block

Here are a few pictures of Sammy in his karate class.
He finally got to go back after breaking his collar bone.
He really looks forward to class. Yesterday they were
learning about listening and following instructions.
Sam had a hard time with some of them and so
after class I asked him to go apologize to ma'm so he
did and she said, "what are you apologizing for you did great,
geez mom he is only three." So I guess my expectations
are a little high. I am glad he has a teacher who is so good with
kids.

5 comments:

Albanie said...

That's so funny! I think we are more sensitive about our own kids behavior. Other people have to remind us that they ARE kids and WIll make mistakes sometimes. :)

Mrs. Nick Jonas said...

sammy looks soooo cute in his karate uniform!!go check my blog i have alot of new stuff on it!!(mostly jonas brothers)

Kathleen said...

sam looks so cute! 'hope you all had a fun labor day weekend!

Walker said...

Antonio keeps telling me he wants to do karate, among the other 5 things he wants to do. Looks like a lot of fun though. Are you still driving the bus around picking kids up?

DenosClan said...

Looks like Gabes might have some competition! What a cutie. I'm so glad he can finally get back to karate.