Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Heidi's Challenge

My dream vacation is Hawaii and I am
going there next year. Seriously!!
I took Heidi's challenge and here it is.
I am embarrassed but here is my closet.

My favorite room

What my kids are doing

The kids bathroom toilet

My kitchen sink

The fridge

The laundry room

Self portrait. Gross!!


My favorite pair of shoes for the summer.

Okay I stepped up. I now tag Tonia, Ginger, Tricia, Pam and Kirstie.
Just take pictures of these things. Only if you can accept the challenge :)
Tonia even if you are in your apartment!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! sometimes these can be fun...

Mrs. Nick Jonas said...

what challenge??comment me on my new pictures on my blog! i deleted all of my posts exept the last one!!Im putting them on tonight!!!!
Savannah!

Walker said...

I had no idea you were a blogger too! I am so glad, because you are such an awesome person, and I love you tons!

Camie said...

I loved that! Wow, even spurr of the moment things looked pretty orderly!

Camie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.