Sunday, August 24, 2008

Golfing



Yesterday we went to Papio Greens. It is a place where Greg
likes to go hit golf balls. The kids like going (especially when dad just takes one of them). We decided to all go and the kids had a great time. Sierra is here on the putting green and dad is here helping her with her swing.






Gabe enjoys it a lot. He gets frustrated sometimes, but he actually does pretty good. He informed Greg and I yesterday that he wanted to play professionally. When he told me I smiles and he said, "no mom, really."







Sam did really good. He kept saying, "mommy watch me, watch me." I was'nt aloud to take my eyes off of him.

4 comments:

Tonia said...

what cute golfers you have

Kathleen said...

cute! it was a beautiful day for the greens! 'fun to hang out at target with ya' too!

oh, and great job on your solo today!

Albanie said...

So nice to have a family outing! They all look like they could be pros!

Walker said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I have never gotten into golfing, but it sure does look like a fun time!