Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Did you know it is only Tuesday????

As I was driving home from school today I was feeling a little rundown and tired. Then the thought popped into my head, "Holy Cow, it is only Tuesday!" I feel like it should be Thursday, but unfortunately IT IS NOT!! I guess I need to buck up and start taking vitamins or something. My mom was a little shocked when I called her while driving and when she answered I immediately said, "mom, did you know it is only Tuesday?" She then told me I needed to go home and take a nap, but who has time for that :) Anyway enough complaining. Hope the week is going by fast for someone else.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

holy cow--i thought the EXACT.SAME.THING today! i thought once emily was in school that life would get easier...wrong! i'm so much more tired--and it's only TUESDAY!!! 'hope your week gets better!

Camie said...

I hate it when you overload me with new post...but you look like you have been all sorts of busy. No wonder tuesday is already so exhuasting. Ah I miss you!

Jenn said...

Girl...take your mothers advice! You need a nap. Hope you can squeeze one in with all that you are doing.