Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School 2010-2011

The day has arrived. I can't believe it. This morning I sent ALL THREE of my kids to school. As I am blogging this it is quiet in my house and I have already gotten some cleaning and laundry done. I can't wait to see what the school year brings!
Gabe is all ready for 6th grade. I can't believe it. Gabe is always so helpful. When we got to the school he told me, "don't worry mom, I will walk Sam to his classroom before I go to mine." What a great kid.
Sam I am is in kindergarten. This morning he was very proud of himself for getting up on time (even though I had to wake him up). He just kept saying, "mom I woked up on time so that is good right?" Way too funny, you had to be here. I really don't think the school is ready for Sam, but we will see. He got Mrs. White who is Gabe's tutor so at least I know her and gave her fair warning.
Miss Sierra is all ready for 3rd grade. She is such a sweet girl. She explained to Sam over breakfast all about having to change your card at school if you are bad. She told him if you have to turn it to yellow it's okay because it means you just made a mistake. But, if you have to turn it to orange that means trouble :)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

I, of course, am totally jealous you've got all your kids in school. But I'll get there in FIVE years! Yikes.