Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jonas Brothers

This is us at the Jonas Brothers 3D concert/movie. Tricia, Savannah, Sierra and I got our tickets way in advance to go because we are sucker moms. While we were at the movie here, Ginger was at the same movie at the same time in New York. As we were living through this nightmare (I say that because any mom who takes her child to see them loses an hour and a half of her life that she will never get back) Ginger, Tricia and I were texting back and forth about our feelings on the movie. The kids love it so what the heck!!
Tricia and I in our totally way cool 3-D glasses.

Sierra thinks they are the greatest thing ever so, yes, I am a sucker mom.

Tricia too!!

Such dedicated fans that we were out in the arctic tundra to see the Jo Bros!!

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Sweet! looks like a lot of fun...I know trish and you were screaming like little girls!

Anonymous said...

What a fun mom to go rock out with her daughter!

Unknown said...

You are such a cool mom! Ellie is all about Jonas these days, too!