Friday, March 27, 2009

This morning I had the opportunity to go to a recording studio to record advertisements for a company I used to work for. I had so much fun. There was a window in front of me and one behind me and were talking to me through the headphones and then playing back what they had recorded to let me here what I sounded like. I always hated hearing myself talk on answering machines but this was very different. They actually made me sound good. I just wanted to bust out in song while I was standing there and the manager that was working with me said that he had no problem with that. It was kind of cool to see how it was all done. The company mostly does jingles and so they had all the cool gadgets.
What a great time!!

So now all you have to do is call the company I used to work for and hear me. I think they might get annoyed at everyone just calling to listen to the advertisement.

5 comments:

Tonia said...

you go girl!!! you totally look like that comes natural to you!

Heidi Reads... said...

All you need is some backup singers!

Unknown said...

that is soooooooo awesome!!!!!!!

Camie said...

YAH!! And I can actually say that I know a recording artist...

Albanie said...

That is sooo cool! What's the company's name so I can call! :)