Friday, March 13, 2009

Lessons



We have some great friends here in Nebraska. Sierra has been showing a lot of interest in music. She started piano lessons and then stopped for a while and will be starting again soon. She has also has been wanting to learn to play the guitar. I didn't know where to even start with that, and then our friend Dave said he would love to teach her. I was a little apprehensive because as everyone knows Sierra has a mind of her own and doesn't always listen very well, but it seems to be going well. This is her second lesson and she really looks forward to them. I don't have to tell her to practice, most of the time she tells me. So here are a couple of pictures of her and her teacher.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sierra! That's pretty awesome!

Albanie said...

SO fun! I've always wanted to play the guitar. I only know how to play "the sweater song"......that's probably not the best song to know, huh?

Camie said...

What a great friend! I bet he is the best teacher :) Are you sure that is Sierra in those pictures and not Hannah?

DenosClan said...

Go Sierra!