Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

I love Halloween because it is the start of all the great Holidays. This time of year is the best. We did Halloween at our house this year and had a lot of awesome soups and company. The kids all looked great. Maddie was so cute with her Abby Cadaby costume from sesame street. We had the devil, Gabriella from High School Musical, two Indiana Jones, two ninjas, and ninja turtel and a witch princess. They all had a great time trick-or-treating and Taylor and Sierra stayed out so long we almost had to go get them.
My crew in their costumes.

Sam just looks so mean!

6 comments:

Tonia said...

Looks like you guys had fun! love the costumes! Sam does look mad! Sierra is so cute...she even had a microphone! couldn't go wrong with Indiana Jones this year! How much candy did you guys round up?

Jenn said...

Your kids look great! Wonderful costumes. I'll have to keep Indiana Jones in mind for Hayden next year.

Camie said...

Sam looks like hes ready to kick someones butt...I better watch out!

Albanie said...

The costumes are so cute! Glad you guys had fun! I bet you're trying to regulate how much candy is being eaten!

Unknown said...

the kids look so cute...I can't believe how grown up they are...we're glad Halloween is over with...they kids can never get enough, but it is one of my least favorite holidays...

Larry said...

Gabriel insisted he is NOT Indiana Jones...he is just Gabe DRESSED UP LIKE INDIANA JONES so get off his back about it!!

I think he already had too much of his candy!