Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holy Moly!!

Okay I have to say that miracles do happen. The quarter for school has ended and I went in to look at my grades. I was pretty sure I got an A in my English Comp class which I did and then the grade posted for my philosophy class was a Z. I thought, "what the heck?" I knew I wasn't doing well in that class but my goodness it couldn't have been that bad. When I checked the Z meant that the instructor hadn't posted any grade yet. So I sat and sweated for two whole days hoping and praying that I at least got a C in the class. Before I submitted my final paper I had a D but was very close to a C so I figured if I didn't totally stink on my paper I would get the C. You all know how much I have struggled in that class and how highly I thought of the class. Well, yesterday I checked my grade and I am not kidding I got an A. Oh my gosh!! There is no way. I would have had to get every possible point on my final paper or he graded on a very serious curve. Either way I got an A and I am jumping up and down in astonishment and joy!! Happy Thanksgiving to me. I am very blessed to have a Heavenly Father who knows that I tried my best and softened that teachers heart. That is what I like to think anyway.

8 comments:

Tonia said...

Yahoooooo!!!!! I am so proud of you! That is an amazing feat! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Can't you just take a big breath once you know you not only passed, but with flying colors?!

Camie said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! AAAHHH!! I seriously can't believe it. YOu are the woman. I am so happy for you. I think you must have really touched your teachers heart or at least got him thinking. Way to go girl! So super proud of you.

Kathleen said...

congratulations! that must just feel sooo great.

Albanie said...

Good job!!! That is great!

Jake is so cute!

Jenn said...

Hooray! So happy for you. What a relief to have that class over!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO, CONGRATS TO YOU!!

I HEART YOU :)

Walker said...

Good job, girl! I knew you could do it! Just have to have a little faith!