Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Addition

We would like to introduce you all to the newest member of our family, Jake. We went to the Humane Society today to look at dogs and actually took one home with us. He is seven months old and is a really great dog. He does really well with the kids and loves to play with tennis balls. His name was Julian but Sierra didn't like that name so we call him Jake. He actually responds better to that than to the former. I don't know why the pictures are a little fuzzy. Hopefully you can still see them well enough. Jake seems to like to follow me around everywhere and is now laying on my feet under the desk. We are so excited (Greg is warming up to it, he wasn't there when we picked out the dog, oops.)
Like I said, he doesn't mind when the kids lay all over him.

Zach was over spending the night, so he got to experience the fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, Jake is a cutie!!!!

Tonia said...

Have fun...you are a much nicer mom than me!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! And Jake is a great dog name.

Camie said...

Oh boy...I didn't realize you were going to miss us so much you had to go out and get a dog :) What a handsome little thing.

Mrs. Nick Jonas said...

hey go on my bog plz!!I added new posts!!I love the dog he is sooooooo cute!!!!kinda reminds me if bo but bo i think is shorter though!!!But cute dog!!!