Monday, October 27, 2008

Just for "Cuteness"

So I bought these way cute shoes (at least I think so) while we were in Kansas City a couple of weeks ago. I was very excited to wear them for the first time at Time Out for Women. In fact they are the only shoes I brought for the two days we were there and I made sure both of my outfits matched them. Let me tell you, before the night was up I was wishing I was in tennis shoes. They hurt my feet so bad that I was walking like a duck by the end of the night, and we sat for most of the time. Anyway, I love the shoes but by the second day I am glad I put my slipper socks in my purse because that is what I walked out in. Maybe if I just break them in a little bit?

4 comments:

Tonia said...

you are one sex momma!

Tonia said...

whoops i meant to say sexy! HAHA

Unknown said...

love them...sometimes it's painful to be beautiful...

DenosClan said...

I know the feeling. I have a favorite pair of shoes that hurt so BAD to wear but I wear them anyway because they are cute. Looks like you had a fun weekend!