Saturday, October 11, 2008

Awesome!!

I just got back from 3 1/2 days at a scrap booking convention. I got to go with all my sisters Tricia (flew in from Alabama)which was so AWESOME, Ginger and Tori and Anne, Angela and Tonia came up from Springfield (Yeah!!). I can't tell you how much fun we had. We volunteered at the convention so we worked but it was sooooooo worth it. There are some pretty serious scrap bookers out there and some are pretty crazy. We got to meet some interesting people. I don't have any pictures of it because I left the camera home for my husband to take pictures of the kids at the pumpkin patch his work hosted. I am hoping to get some from those that did take pictures. We had a great hotel room, great company and best of all great memories. Some of those pictures will not be making it to the blog though. We were at the convention very late and were feeling pretty crazy by the end of the night. Thanks to Ginger for coordinating everything and giving us the chance to experience that. I loved it all and definitely will be looking forward to that next year. I am grateful we all made it to and from safely and wanted to say GREAT TIMES!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds fun! And productive :)

Camie said...

I only have a mental picture of some of the things that might have occured. So fun girls...

Unknown said...

What a fun girls trip!! I'm in such a rut with my scrapping...you'll have to post some of your creations when you get some done!!!! :)

Albanie said...

That sounds so fun! It's the best when you can get together with your girl pals and be crazy!