Sunday, October 5, 2008

Finally!!

The time has come finally for Sierra. Aunt Ginger gave her an apple yesterday and while we were driving in the car she said, "mom, my tooth is loose." She has said this many times in the hopes that it was true so I said, "yeah, yeah." I reached over and felt the tooth and sure enough it was loose. She was so excited but I told her it would be a few days before it fell out. Wrong! We got home and by the time it was bedtime she came to dad and said I think it is ready. Greg tugged on it and out it came. There was a lot of jumping up and down and absolutely no crying. This morning she woke up to $2 under her pillow. Now she gets to put a tooth on the calendar at school. Yeah for Sierra!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Denos Family! We found you through the Olsingchs blog! Hope things are going well! We live in Tulsa, OK...Austin will be 10 in Nov.; Ellie is 7 and baby #3 is due in 6 weeks....WILDOMAR sure seems far away...
Hope you are all well and happy! Ryan, Amy, Austin, Ellie and #3 deMik

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, how cute! Your cuties are sure growing up fast!!

Tonia said...

Yeah Sierra...FINALLY! you have been patiently waiting for this...what did the toothfairy bring?

Camie said...

Oh wow...the first tooth of many to come. How exciting! DANG two bucks!

Anonymous said...

Man, your tooth must have been gold to get two whole dollars for it! When I was a kid (yeah, I know I sound old.) It was a quarter for small teeth and a dollar for molars. But then, gas was probably less than a dollar a gallon, too.