Sunday, August 9, 2009

Life Being a Robbins

Gabe and Zach in the tank

Sierra had such fun swimming a long the tanks

Jason and I floating a long, this is one of the moments Jason wasn't throwing grapes at the other tanks.

Sammy and Grandpa sharing a love I think this was after Grandpa had thrown him over.

So being part of the Robbins family can sometimes (okay all the time) be an adventure. I don't know many families that would get excited about floating down a river in a bunch of horse troughs (I don't know if that is spelled right). It was a gloomy day but that didn't keep us from driving three hours and then another two hours floating down the river and another three hour drive home. It was definitely an adventure and one that will not be forgotten. And of course for every adventure the Robbins take T-shirts have to be made.

1 comments:

Heidi Reads... said...

That was a pretty fun adventure, and it's even more fun now when I describe to people what we did... my cousin who owns horses (and horse troughs) was flabbergasted.