Friday, September 11, 2009

Tori's Birthday

It was Tori's birthday a couple of weeks ago and she wanted to have a little girls night with dinner at Hector's. Mind you Tori's usually has a week long birthday so this one of things she wanted to do. Here are just some fun pictures of our outing. In the picture above I think I was arguing with Tori about how much of a tip to leave. I am cheap, she is generous.

Mom decided she should help and pulled out a calculator from her purse. This was not just a small carry around calculator, this one on that sits on a desk at home, but mom had it in her purse.
Tori opening her present and not wanting to take a picture. But I don't care.

2 comments:

Camie said...

Good times with the fam!! Happy Birthday Tori...still a little hurt I didn't get invited...owell!

Walker said...

Happy Birthday, Tori! Time out with the girls is always a fun time - especially with the Robbins!