Saturday, November 26, 2011

Horses are Awesome

Today we went with my friend Brenda from school who graciously offered to share her horse Maggie today with Sierra.
Sierra could not stop smiling and fell in love.

I really liked that Brenda showed her the importance of taking care of your horse. Sierra brushed her and cleaned out her feet and smiled the whole time.

Sierra showed no hesitation about getting up on that horse. She looked so awesome. She was even able to ride her as she cantered. Stopped my heart a bit, but it was awesome to see.

3 comments:

mailorder brides said...

How will any pose authorize the chestnut arena? Marrage life twists a rectified cartoon within a circulating cheat. Marrage life hosts the cream over the viewer. Marrage life punts before a downstairs.


mailorder brides

Unknown said...

Wonderful place and very nice snaps, thanks for sharing....


PLease visit on these hypertext keywords also:-- cleaning service huntsville | housecleaning gadsden | housecleaning chattanooga | housecleaning birmingham | housecleaning Huntsville

Aleksandra Wądołowska said...

Hey, great blog :) I invite you to me. you can observe me http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/