Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shelves

Our house was built with this space between our fireplace wall and another wall. It was really frustrating trying to figure out what to do with it. Usually we just threw a toy basket there and it was always a mess. Greg got some new tools for Christmas so I decided to put him to work. While his dad was here they made these shelves for me. I love them. They look so nice and they give me extra storage. Mostly I wanted to use them for putting my scrapbooks on. Anyway, they turned out great!!

4 comments:

Tonia said...

that looks fabulous! glad you got them finished!

Walker said...

That is very creative - I think it turned out awesome! Good job, guys!

Jenn said...

Perfect solution to that space! Love it. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, too!

Camie said...

They look awesome...way to go greg!