Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Double Trouble

Brynna and Gavin



On Friday I came to appreciate people that have twin. I normally watch our baby Brynna on Fridays and this last Friday we had a play date with cute little Gaven (my friend Heather and Joe's little guy). They were both so cute. We had an adventurous day with taking Sam and his friends to preschool (people looked at me like I was crazy carrying around both carriers, which is no small feat). After the initial eye poking and fighting over the musical star things went pretty smooth. They are both such good babies. We even had a trip to McDonald's with no catastrophe. What a day!! I give a big "Way to Go" to those of you who have multiples.

4 comments:

Shawn and Tori said...

So, apparently my Brynna doesn't share well :o) But they are stinkin's cute!

Walker said...

They are just too cute - next time you get the two together, just let me know and I can add my new baby then to the mix;) Then you would really have your hands full! You are so awesome!

Camie said...

You are super woman and flippin awesome for venturing out to Mcd's with them...ah...miss you!

Paul said...

I dont get ehat the big deal is, they just sit in the seats roll on the ground. Woo Hoo Super Woman Alycia yay just playing love ya sis