Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Recital

It finally came. Our dance recital for Tip Tap Toe. It was a very long day but we made it through and now it is time for a little vacation from dance. Here is my pal Brigida from our Thursday dance class. She rocks!
Sierra and I during dress rehearsal.

Here is Sierra for her ballet dance. She is not all dolled up because it is only dress rehearsal but she did a great job and we are really proud of her. Funny story, right before the actual recital was going to start one of the other moms came to me and said, "I think your daughter is asleep on the couch in the dressing room. I thought No Way. Sure enough there was Sierra in all her makeup and costume asleep on the couch. It took a little while to wake her up but she finally came to and performed great. Way to go.

0 comments: