Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ouch

Okay, so I went over to my moms house the
other day because we were going to go to a movie.
While we were waiting Sam and Gabe went downstairs
to play. A few minutes later Sam came upstairs crying and holding his shoulder.
I did the mom thing and kissed it better. Normally he gets over things really
fast because he is a tough guy, but he carried on more than nomal
about it. Being the wonderful mom I am I just figured he would be fine
and went about the day. After he woke up from his nap he was really complaining about
it so Greg thought I should take him to urgent care. After two x-rays and some poking around
it came back that he had a fractured collar bone. So now I get the opportunity to
try to get my three year old to keep his arm immobile for 6 to 8 weeks. Good
Luck to me.

0 comments: